Have Questions?Ask An Expert
2021 Liv Embolden 2 Women's Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Liv Embolden 2 Women's Full Suspension Mountain Bike. The Liv Embolden 2 Women's Full Suspension Mountain Bike is the perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks.
Key Performance Factors
- Trail Confidence - 130 mm front travel and 120 mm rear travel, plus confidence-inspiring geometry, and disc brakes.
- Accessible Performance - Equipped with single-pivot Flexpoint suspension design, and tuned specifically for women, Embolden is a highly capable, trail-versed dual suspension bike.
- Inspiring Comfort - LivRight Sizing and 3F Design Philosophy guarantee a design built truly for women and the perfect fit across all frame sizes.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The 2021 Liv Embolden 2 Women's Full-Suspension Mountain Bike is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 130 mm front/120 mm rear suspension, on a single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we developed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint Suspension
- Fork - Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, Boost 15x110, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock - Suntour Raidon R, 184/44, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar - Giant Connect Trail
- Stem - Giant Contact
- Seatpost - Giant Connect, 30.9
- Saddle - Liv Sylvia
- Pedals - Not included
- Shifters - Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore, Shadow+
- Brakes - Tektro Orion HD-M475 Disc Brake and Lever - Front Hydraulic Post Mount Black
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette - Shimano Deore, 12-speed, 10x51
- Chain - Shimano Deore
- Crankset - Praxis Cadet Boost, 30t
- Bottom Bracket - Praxis, press fit
- Rims - Giant AM 27.5 wheelset, alloy, 30mm inner
- Hubs - [F] Giant Performance Tracker, Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Sport Tracker, QR Boost 141, loose ball
- Spokes - Sapim
- Tires - [F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless [R] Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless
- *All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.
Consider Assembled Bike Delivery to Your Doorstep
Mack Cycle expert mechanics can assemble your new bike and our assembled bike transport partner (THRU) will deliver your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!
The cost of Thru assembled bike delivery is $299.99 to locations up and down the East Coast (i.e. Florida, Georgia, SC, NC, Virginia, WV, Delaware, Pennsylvania, NY, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine) and Gulf Coast (Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas).
THRU assembled bike delivery also services locations further west including New Mexico, Arizona, California, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
For more information, check out the Thru page and feel free to email us at orders @ mackcycleandfitness dot com or hit us up on the live chat and we are happy to assist.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at email@example.com and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!