Have Questions?Ask An Expert
2022 Electra Townie Go! 5i Step-Thru E-Bike
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Go to the market. Go to the beach. Go get coffee. The Electra Townie Go! 5i E-Bike is an easy-to-use, fun-to-ride, pedal-assist e-bike with surprising power that'll make you want to go forever. With the Bosch Active Line System and Electra's Flat Foot Technology, climb hills and shorten distances with ease. It's impossible not to smile while riding an Electra Townie Go! 5i Step-Thru E-Bike.
It's right for you if...
Whether you ride every day or are just looking to get out and ride more, the Townie Go! 5i is up your alley. This new and improved version of one of our best-selling e-bikes helps you enhance your lifestyle and remove boundaries. Go farther, go faster and go funner.
The tech you get
Powered by the Bosch Active Plus System with a 250W mid-frame motor and 4 mode levels of support - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo - no hill or distance will stand in your way. The new Shimano Nexus Inter-5E hub is designed for e-bike motors, making it easier to control your output and battery life.
The final word
The Townie Go! 5i offers the best smileage in its class and features our patented Flat Foot Technology, which provides absolute comfort and control. Studies show that e-bike riders ride three times more often and three times longer than traditional bike riders. So what are you waiting for? Get out and Go!
Why you'll love it
- This ride is streamlined and ready for customisations. Add a rack, basket or bell to make it your own.
- The PowerPack 400 battery and 4 AMP charger charges quickly to keep you going.
- Changing gears is intuitive and easy, even while pedaling uphill, so you can focus on the fun.
- The 26" puncture-resistant Schwalbe balloon tires are comfy and smooth.
- Color-matched fenders keep you clean while front and rear LED lighting keep you safe.
- A rear rack helps carry everything you need with ease and style.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Motor||Bosch Active Line Plus 250 watts|
|Battery||Bosch PowerPack 400|
|Charger||4 AMP charger|
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated|
|Rims/Wheels||Painted or anodized alloy 26" × 36h|
|Hubs||Front: Alloy low-flange w/ center lock disc brake 36h
Rear: Shimano Nexus inter-5E 5-speed internal w/ center lock disc brake, 36h
|Spokes||14g Stainless, Silver|
|Tires||Schwalbe Fat Frank 26" × 2.35" balloon w/ puncture resistant Kevlar guard casing|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type|
|Chain||KMC Z1EHX nickel plated|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 30t|
|Shifters||Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/ optical display|
|Handlebars||Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise|
|Tape/Grips||Ergo-shaped hand-stitched leatherette|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80 mm extension|
|Brakes||Front/rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes|
|Pedals||Alloy platform w/ non-slip rubber tread|
|Saddle||Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Seat Post||Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 350mm|
|Accessories & Extras||ABUS Frame Lock, Reflective Battery Decal, Internal Cable Routing, and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardwar|
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!