Have Questions?Ask An Expert
CeramicSpeed BSA Bottom Bracket for Shimano Road
Subcribe to back in stock notification
CeramicSpeed BSA Bottom Bracket for Shimano Road
BSA is another way of stating English threading; it comes from British Standard Cycle. English threading on road bikes mean a 68mm wide, 34mm inside diameter shell with reverse threading on the drive side. It’s the most common threaded standard employed today. The CeramicSpeed BSA Bottom Bracket for Shimano Road works with 24mm diameter thru-axle cranks, found on Shimano, FSA, Rotor, among others.
Choose between two bearings for the cups. Standard Bearings have low drag thanks to hardened-steel races and our Ceramic balls. Coated Bearings have those same balls installed on coated, hardened-steel races for longer life and less bearing drag.
In The Box
- 2 threaded cups with bearings.
- 2 dust covers with built-in spacers.
- Spacer tube.
- All Round Grease.
- Sticker sheet.
- English threading is easy to work with and the drive side cup, thanks to being reverse-threaded, stays in place without extra effort. 24mm spindles easily fit through the shell, allow for large bearings to be employed in the outside cups.
- Put more of your energy into forward motion by reducing frictional drag wherever you can. CS Standard Bearings typically have frictional drag of 0.3-0.4 watts per set. That’s in the range of a 75% drag reduction compared to standard bottom brackets. CS balls are 100% smoother and 15% harder than ceramic competition. The bearings last at least 3x longer than other bearings.
- Race Day Grease, All Round, and Long Life are greases CS designed to help the bearings roll smoothly. The first is the least drag, the last is the most durable. All Round comes in road bearings, Long Life in MTB. You can change the grease to tune performance.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!