Have Questions?Ask An Expert
CeramicSpeed T45 Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP
Subcribe to back in stock notification
CeramicSpeed T45 Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP
Some Colnagos come with the T45 bottom bracket standard. It’s sometimes known as ThreadFit 82.5, or just ThreadFit. It has an 82.5mm width and threaded sleeves. The CeramicSpeed T45 Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP kit allows you to install 24/22mm diameter spindle cranks from Quarq and SRAM on your Colnago.
CeramicSpeed bearings come installed in cups and are connected through the shell. There are 2 versions: Standard and Coated Bearings. Both have super round CeramicSpeed balls and hardened-steel races. The Coated have an additional attribute: a 3-micron thick metallic layer over the races. This addition makes the races harder and smoother, lowering drag and increasing life.
In The Box
- 2 threaded cups with bearings installed.
- 2 dust covers.
- 1mm spacer.
- 0.5mm spacer.
- GXP wave washer.
- Spacer tube.
- All Round Grease.
- CeramicSpeed T45 was designed by Colnago to provide the design benefits of oversized bb shells and the repair benefits of threaded bb’s. These cups and bearings adapt the shell so it is compatible with the SRAM/Quarq crank spindle.
- The frictional “cost” of the CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings is 0.3-.04 watts. That’s a reduction of 75% compared to stock bottom brackets. This is the result of hardened-steel races combined with ceramic balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. They also last longer.
- Coated Bearings go even longer and feature even less drag. Life increases by 60% and drag drops by 50% compared to our Standard.
- All Round Grease comes applied to the bearings. It can be replaced for lower drag Race Day Grease, or higher durability Long Life Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in when riding through messy conditions.
- This product is compatible with their T45 tool.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!