Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SE Bikes Dblocks Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The SE Bikes Dblocks Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike has never looked so good! The SE Bikes Dblocks Big Ripper BMX Bike bike is the signature ride of the king of the streets, Darnell Meyers, aka Dblocks. It’s spec’d with specific parts that Dblocks has chosen, such as the Famous-inspired snow camo frame & fork, Freedom ThickSlick tires, Power Wing cruiser bars, and New York Flyer seat. If you want to stand out in the crowd, this is the bike to ride.
How to build your new SE Bikes Dblocks Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike!!
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket, and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Freedom ThickSlick Comp 29” x 2.10” tires
- SE 45 Year Anniversary padset
- New York Flyer Seat with super grippy top cover and bottle opener
- SE Wheelie Pegs
- Custom Dblocks sticker sheet
- Frame - Dblocks Wheelie King Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts
- Fork - Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset - SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 175mm, Sealed American Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 36T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals - Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Chain - KMC S1
- Wheelset - Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires - Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakeset - Tektro 855AL V-Brake, Linear Cable
- Brake Levers - Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset - Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar - Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Stem - Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips - Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- Seat - Raise It Up Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seatpost - Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp - SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories - 45 Years of SE Radness Padset, Custom Dblocks Sticker Sheet, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Weight - 30.5 lbs / 13.83 kgs
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!