Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Specialized Diverge Expert E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike
Subcribe to back in stock notification
This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the Specialized Diverge Expert E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike and you tell us. The Specialized Diverge Expert E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike is designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the new drop bar Diverge you better hang onto your flannel. Specialized has significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Specialized Diverge Expert E5 EVO.
With a Premium E5 Aluminum frame and our latest Future Shock 2.0 with an adjustable hydraulic damper offering 20mm of travel, the Specialized Diverge Expert E5 Evo is uniquely qualified to tackle aggressive trails at high speed. The bike’s build is MTB inspired, with SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 shifting and extra stopping power thanks to SRAM Level TLM brakes. An TranzX dropper post is standard, as well as our latest gravel tire designed for incredible traction, the new Rhombus Pro 42mm, on DT Swiss G540 alloy wheels.
- Frame - Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Seat Binder - Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
- Fork - Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Handlebars - Specialized Alloy Minirise, 6.5mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem - Future Stem, Comp
- Tape - Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SeatPost - TranzX Dropper, 27.2mm, 90mm travel
- Front Brake - SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor
- Shift Levers - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Crankset - SRAM Rival 1 Wide
- Chainrings - 38T
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB BSA 68 Wide
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
WHEELS & TIRES
- Front Wheel - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- Rear Wheel - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- Front Tire - Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm
- Rear Tire - Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm
- Inner Tubes - Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Specialized bikes are only eligible for pick-up at our Miami store
For more information, feel free to email us at orders @ mackcycleandfitness dot com or hit us up on the live chat and we are happy to assist.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!