Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 IGH Active Disc E-Bike
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 IGH Active Disc E-Bike is constructed with a low step-through so anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
- Fenders - Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
- Bike Lock - Turbo System Lock
- Headlight - Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
- Bell - Simple bell
- Taillight - Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
- Pedals - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Kickstand - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Rack - Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
- Rims - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Rear Tire - Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Front Hub - Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
- Inner Tubes - Standard 40mm SV 650Bx1.75-2.4
- Rear Hub - enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h
- Saddle - Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
- SeatPost - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Handlebars - Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo
- Crankset - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Cassette - Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver
- Chainrings - Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black
- Chain - Gates Carbon Drive CDC 122t belt, black
- Chaincase - Integrated Chaincover
- Internal Gear Hub - enviolo CVP Multi-Turn
- Shift Levers - enviolo Twist Display Pure
- Charger - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Wiring Harness - Custom wire harness
- UI/Remote - MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
- Motor - Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery - Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Frame - E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout
- Fork - SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Seat Binder - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm
- Rear Brake - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Front Brake - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Specialized bikes are only eligible for pick-up at our Miami store
For more information, feel free to email us at orders @ mackcycleandfitness dot com or hit us up on the live chat and we are happy to assist.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at email@example.com and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!