Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
The TheraGun G4 Wave Roller combines powerful vibration therapy and an innovative wave texture to deliver the most powerful, efficient full-body foam rolling experience. The TheraGun G4 Wave Roller is a Bluetooth® enabled vibrating foam roller that allows you to connect to the Therabody app for personalized recovery routines, releasing tension and increasing mobility where you need it most.
Wave Roller Features
What's Included - Wave Roller, Deluxe Carrying Bag and Power Adapter
Using the Wave Roller
1. To turn on the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds.
2. Wave Roller will start on the lowest of five settings. To increase speed, short press the plus button until the desired speed is active.
3. Place the device under the treatment area gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
4. To turn off the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
Battery and Charging
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port.
2. The LED light on the power button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!