Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
In celebration of the Tour de France, Mack Cycle is hosting a competition open to everyone with a bicycle or a stationary bike.
Starting July 1st 2023 12:00AM until July 31st 2023 11:59PM, participants can challenge themselves to see how many miles they can complete in the month of July, 2023.
Register below and choose your category: Men, Women or Non-Binary. Portion of proceeds are donated to Best Buddies International!
Ride it like you stole it on your bike, trainer or stationary bike!
From July 1st through July 31st, 2023!
Leaderboards will be updated each Friday in July.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 4 cyclists in each category that ride the most miles in the month of July. Winners will be announced on August 2nd.
(1) Lazer MIPS Helmet ($220 retail value), (1) $40.00 MackCycle.com Gift Card
(1) Miami Fruit Variety Box ($87 retail value), (1) $30.00 MackCycle.com Gift Card
(3) BD Vineyard Olive Oils ($75 retail value), (1) $20.00 MackCycle.com Gift Card
|Outdoor, indoor, trainer and stationary bike rides count in this category.||Outdoor, indoor, trainer and stationary bike rides count in this category.|
Primes (pronounced preems) French for "gift") are intermediate sprints within a race, usually offering prizes or points. Primes are a way to encourage competitive riding and reward achievements throughout the challenge, not only at the finish. Participants please your emails throughout the month and follow @MackCycleandFitness on Instagram for Prime opportunities!
Before purchasing your sticker, head to the FAQs section at the bottom of the page for further information.
- Prizes will only be be shipped within the United States.
- You are responsible to submit your rides on a daily or weekly basis.
- You can register starting from July 1st and at any point in July.
- You can submit as many rides as possible in the month of July.
- Any rides that start or finish outside of 00:00AM EST July 1st and 11:59PM EST July 31st will not be counted.
- Your Strava account must be set to PUBLIC for the month of July. Private accounts won't show the data we need to qualify therefore we won't be able to count private activities.
- Activities that were uploaded manually via the "Manual Activity" option on Strava will not count. They must be uploaded directly from your smart device i.e. smart watch, smart trainer, smart phone, peloton, smart stationary bike or fitness tracker.
- Strava rides must include the hashtags #MackCycle and #MackMiles in the activity description or title. If they do not have both hashtags, they will not be counted.
- You will need to use a smart watch, smart trainer, smart phone or fitness tracker. Check out compatible devices here.