Have Questions?Ask An Expert
CamelBak Podium 21oz Bike Bottle
Subcribe to back in stock notification
No matter the distance, staying hydrated while on the bike is key. Designed to fit a variety of bottle cages on the market, along with an easy squeeze design to ensure more liquid with less effort, the CamelBak Podium 21oz Bike Bottle is equipped with a self-sealing cap for less spills and splatters. The on / off valve provides a positive lock out for leak-proof transport and all parts are 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. Podium offers best-in-class hydration so you can stay focused on the ride.
BICYCLING CAMELBAK WATER BOTTLE: CamelBak Podium squeeze water bottle features a new design and is easier to clean than ever. It continues to set the standard as the best bicycle water bottle in the industry.
OPTIMIZED CAGE FIT: The Podium bike squeeze bottle is engineered to fit securely in a variety of bottle cages. It's easy to squeeze, which ensures that you get more fluid intake with less effort.
HIGH FLOW, SELF-SEALING CAP: CamelBak squeeze bottles are engineered with a high flow, self-sealing cap. This maximizes the flow rate while eliminating spills and splashes.
EASY TO CLEAN & BPA-FREE: The CamelBak Podium is the ultimate water bottle for rapid, reliable, unwavering hydration. All parts can be separated for easier cleaning, and all plastic materials are BPA-free.
IF WE BUILD IT – WE'LL BAK IT: Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at email@example.com and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!