Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Giro Source MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Capably equipped for fun and adventure
The Giro Source™ MIPS® Mountain Bike Helmet combines advanced performance and protection in a rugged, trail-ready design. Featuring deep coverage with aggressive ventilation from 16 vents coupled with deep internal channeling, it helps keep things cool even when the riding gets rowdy. And with the comfort and secure feel of the Roc Loc 5 fit system with Integrated MIPS® brain protection, plus a moto-style adjustable screw-in visor and full lower Hardbody™ durability, you get a helmet that's capably equipped for fun and adventure.
- Impact Management - Integrated MIPS
- Construction - In-Mold polycarbonate shell and EPS liner Polycarbonate Hardbody lower shell
- Visor - Adjustable moto-style screw-in visor
- Ventilation - 16 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Fit System - Roc Loc 5
- Weight - 340g (size Medium CPSC)
- Certification - Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older E.U.: CE EN1078
- Highlights - Adjustable Moto-style Screw-in Visor CoolFit Antimicrobial Padding Slimline Webbing Lower Hardbody Shell
- ROC LOC® 5 FIT SYSTEM - The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it's lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- TOOL-FREE, BOLT-ON VISOR - Easily adjustable without need for tools or extra fiddling, and offers plenty of vertical adjustment to stage goggles when you're not wearing them.
- IN-MOLD LOWER HARDBODY™ WRAP - The In-Mold process permanently fuses a light-yet-tough polycarbonate shell to the foam liner, eliminating adhesives and excess weight. The Hardbody design extends that coverage to the inside of the helmet to enhance durability.
- INTEGRATED MIPS® BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS®-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces, while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the MIPS® slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- WIND TUNNEL INTERNAL CHANNELING - Combined with the massive vents, internal channeling forces air to flow over the scalp, providing remarkable cooling power.
Order Processing and Shipping
Fuji, Giant, Specialized, BMC and Yuba bikes can only be picked up at our local store in Miami (5995 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143). These brands do not allow any retailer to ship their bikes.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (as well as PayPal and Apple Pay) as forms of payment. Once your order is placed, the payment method is charged immediately and we do aim on shipping most orders within 24 business hours.
Orders usually ship within one business day after being placed.
- A flat rate of $4.95 will be applied to orders with items subtotaling less than $50.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 (for orders less than 10lbs).
- Free shipping does not apply to orders that have a combined weight of 10lbs or more. (shipping weight of 10lbs or more)
- Bikes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. Bikes cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.
- All bikes that are shipped will require assembly that your local bike store will most likely charge an assembly fee for. It is highly recommended to bring your bike to your local authorized mechanic to assemble your bike to avoid your warranty from being voided. Assembly fees will vary by your local store.
- For most oversized items like bicycles that weigh 15lbs and above, the shipping and handling charges are:
- $149.99 for adult bikes (and some 26" bikes) priced up to $3,000
- $199.99 for 26" and 29" SE Bikes
- $199.99 for E-bikes (Electric Bikes)
- $49.99 for kid's bikes that are 12" and 16"
- $79.99 for kid's bikes that are 20" and 24"
- Oversized orders will typically ship using UPS or FedEx.
- Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship on a pallet and ship with our freight carrier (Southeast Freight) and the flat rate for freight shipping is $199.99 to any state in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
Indoor bikes (i.e. Stages SB20 and Wahoo Kickr) are considered overweight items by UPS and FedEx and cannot ship with regular UPS or FedEx Ground because they have a high probability of getting damaged. These indoor bikes must ship with Kitzuma using our white glove service. The Kitzuma White Glove Service for these oversized bikes is $350.
If you wish to cancel your order after we charge your payment method, please contact us by phone at 305-661-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your payment method asap provided that your order has not yet shipped.
After placing an order, you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll resend an order confirmation to your email immediately.
Orders may only be canceled or changed on the same calendar day they are placed, after which they are subject to the terms of our Return Policy.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less the original shipping fees. Returns can be shipped to:
- Mack Cycle and Fitness
- Attn: Online Sales
- 5995 Sunset Drive
- Miami, FL 33143
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Mack Cycle and Fitness cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
Returns can be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom-built wheels.). Once we receive your return, we do aim to process it within 24 to 48 hours.
Mack Cycle expert mechanics assemble your new bike. Our assembled bike transport partner (Thru) will transport your new bike to you assembled and ready to ride!